Subject:   Fraction Wall Games - Equivalent Fractions
Author: Rod+1
Date: Dec 10 2009
I saw a terrific paper-based activity recently that helped students with
equivalent fractions. I converted the concept to a set of FLASH games that I
have called FRACTION WALL GAMES.

There are 3 levels of the game on the web-page. I have given a suggested set
of rules for the game, but as I played it with my students I saw that there is
room for flexibility in how you use the games to achieve your goals.

It would be great to feedback to the forum on ways that these could be used in
your classroom.

Here is the link: http://www.numeracyhelper.com/fractionwalls/

All the best

Rod