Subject:   Destination Math
Author: Vance Baker
Date: Mar 16 2003
I haven't strayed too far from this program which seems to be effectiver for my
RSP students, but that's one of the reasons I'm participating in the
roundtable...to find other software that I can integrate into our curriculum.
I've only been teaching 2-1/2 years, as a second career after using computers
quite a bit after a technical sales career.

For me the comprehensive nature of Destination Math makes it a no brainer.  I
trust the lessons and their having the same format/structure across all their
courses makes this useful to me in teaching 7th and 8th graders in both special
and regular ed classes.

I direct them to the DM lesson which corresponds to their textbook's lesson.
They see both ways of treating the subject/skill which is similar to the
benefits of spaced repetition.

yes  no

Discussion Help