Subject:   Handheld Computing
Author: jeuchler
Date: Mar 16 2003
Since I already strayed into this area in another post, I thought I might
ask:

What suggestions do you have for integration of handheld computing in the math
classroom?

We have only begun, and there are obvious ones like the fact that the handheld
can carry a graphing calculator program or a unit conversion program, but, like
Gayla alluded to earlier, how much does the "virtual" component detract from the
authentic or hands-on piece?

yes  no

Discussion Help