Subject:   Lesson Plans online
Author: Suzanne
Date: Mar 17 2003
Hi Gayla,

>Could this use of technology doubly serve as the
>written lesson plans required of teachers by
>their schools?

I actually think this depends on the school or perhaps the school district. I
left the classroom in June of 2000 but for the school year 1999-2000 I was
writing my lessons as web pages. I had the naive notion that the administrator
who had to approve my lesson plans might be satisfied by being provided with a
URL rather than wasting paper. Unfortunately I was wrong.

I've heard from other teachers, though, that there are some administrators who
embrace new technologies and who might allow such things. In case you're
interested the pages I developed are here:

http://mathforum.org/alejandre/frisbie/math/

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help