Subject:   Varnelle's Primary Activities
Author: Suzanne
Date: Mar 17 2003
Hi Bonnie,

Have you seen Varnelle Moore's Primary Math Activities?

http://mathforum.org/varnelle/

As we develop more courses in Math Tools we will link to these lessons and tools
from several elementary level courses....but in the meantime I thought I would
point them out to you.

If you are familiar with Varnelle's lessons, we have recently added a few
things. As Varnelle is using her lessons with her kindergartners this year she
has been keeping a journal. You can find a link to two journal pages so far and
we have plans to add more soon.

Another "new" feature are the Student Pages for each unit. If you have any
thoughts on how Varnelle's units might be improved, we would love to hear from
you!

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help