Subject:   Activities
Author: Margaret
Date: Mar 17 2003
For the past few years I've been researching the use of pre-constructed
dynamic geometry sketches. I posted a group of them on the topic of
Transformations for a meeting about online mathematics. The sketches are aimed
at grade 7 or 8 students.
http://www.yorku.ca/sinclair/Online%20Math.htm

In the examples the questions and the directions are onscreen, but with students
I usually put them on labsheets to make the screen less crowded.

Margaret

yes  no

Discussion Help