Subject:   journey to the center...
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 17 2003
Wow!
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful lesson.

I too use the GSP software with up to nine working student computers in my
classroom.

I hope to have students explore with your web page this spring.
I let students pick a standard for the year to teach to others. We explored
GSP's total-triangle and its spinning angle centers earlier this year. That is
a great lesson to just show with a projector and they seem to understand the
concept.

The fourth quarter is when my students present their projects to the class.
We, too, work in groups on the computers. I found this year, with GSP4.0, I
didn't have to teach them how to use it, they taught themselves, and me! (And I
took the advanced class last sumer too)

yes  no

Discussion Help