Subject:   Palms
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 18 2003
Thank you George. I would appreciate that!

Gathering data is what the Palms do well.

I think one problem was that we just didn't have any software for the Palms that
would make data gathering any faster than paper and pencil

In addition, downloading and/or beaming the gathered data seemed to take
forever.

I'd like to hear what others are doing with them that really works

yes  no

Discussion Help