Subject:   Geometry Projects
Author: Cathi
Date: Mar 19 2003
I hadn't seen the Four points on a Circle article in NCTM; having just read it
this morning, I found it interesting. I like to carry the exploration further,
though, and Sketchpad is very helpful in doing that hands-on.

R&D worldwide sounds interesting (I never heard of it ? Research and
Development?). What is the Question/Problem in this activity?

Re. Pythagorean Theorem; yes, that?s a good one. There are so many on the web!
What do they do with these proofs, after finding them?

Thanks!

yes  no

Discussion Help