Subject:   Finding Time
Author: Cathi
Date: Mar 19 2003
I'm curious about how things work in other schools. Our school has a very
traditional approach, and a schedule (regarding topics) that must be followed.
How do you find time for explorations, projects, etc.?

I know that some technology can speed up a lesson in some ways, and technology
is very good at *Showing Them How* but I am more interested in an exploratory,
discovery approach. This sometimes takes more time, but in my opinion is worth
it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

yes  no

Discussion Help