Subject:   Graphing Tools & Accuracy
Author: JIm
Date: Mar 20 2003
I also think that Graphing Calculators and other graphing tools are useful for
graphing accuracy.  I can't draw a graph to save my life and I emphasize the
importance of accurate graphs with my students.  What is important (I think) in
hand drawing graphs is that students get the general shape down.  If a parabola
looks like a "Q" then the students are not getting it.  I really don't care if
they can plot points on a graph accurately.

yes  no

Discussion Help