Subject:   online classes
Author: Cathi
Date: Mar 21 2003
Hi Alice,

Regarding your comments to Dennis about virtual classes: my high school doesn?t
offer any online classes, but I do teach some online classes in Hawaii through
"E-School", a Hawaii-based grant-funded project.

I?ve really enjoyed creating these classes ? a geometry class, another class
called MathApplications (interesting and unusual applications of mathematics in
the design of rollercoasters, etc.) MathArt Connections, and my newest class,
MatheMagic ? math in magic tricks, optical illusions etc. It?s great to be able
to teach math classes that allow the students to see other aspects of
mathematics!

yes  no

Discussion Help