Subject:   We're working on it.
Author: davidt
Date: Mar 24 2003
Hello Gayla,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, that and more are possible, and coming soon.

It was our desire to launch the new site and allow it to grow with the
community's input rather than present it as a fait accompli.

Thanks to all for your patience as we work to build the site, and please do send
us your suggestions.

On Mar 24, 2003, Gayla Chandler wrote:

>[Would it be possible] to set the roundtable
>discussion up as a database where people coming
>to the roundtable could view the discussion in
>different ways?

yes  no

Discussion Help