Subject:   upgrades
Author: gayla
Date: Mar 25 2003
Hi davidt,

I had noticed the changes and had nearly sent a reply a few minutes ago.  It's
great to have the new messages highlighted in yellow.  :-)  Yellow is so
bright and pretty, it looks very friendly, the one you chose is almost like a
Hanza Yellow Light.  I used Hanza Yellow Light as a topcoat over the Cadmium
Yellow Medium on the set of Complement structures shown on my Sierpinski
Tetrahedron page:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~starlite/sierpinskitetrahedron.html
The yellow was pretty, but dull, and when I topcoated it with the Hanza, not
knowing what to expect, it had the effect of adding a coat of brilliant yellow
cellophane.  That is what your yellow reminds me of.

yes  no

Discussion Help