Subject:   Are permissions needed?
Author: Chuck
Date: Mar 27 2003
I find tools and activities that are ALMOST what I am looking for, and I want to
incorporate them into my classes with changes, maybe even post them on my course
web pages.  But getting permission to do this can be complicated.  Clearly
stating what rights or limitations accompany resources could be a help.

yes  no

Discussion Help