Subject:   finding time (above) + another bridge site
Author: Andy
Date: Mar 27 2003
oops- just read Cathi et al's "finding time" thread above.  Developing
scholarship, what a great goal!

A bridge-building resource I've used with middle school:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/buildingbig/lab/forces.html

In our "extra" math/sci time (we call it "lab" but we have no lab), I "wave" the
kids through stations on computers doing the PBS work while others are building
geodesic domes and others are planning bridges.

yes  no

Discussion Help