Subject:   amazon voting?
Author: Andy
Date: Mar 27 2003
Good software is certainly worth the time to figure out how to use.  But I'm
hesitant to invest time/money because I am a relatively new teacher without much
exposure to available software.  ... don't know what's good or what's worth my
time!

Is there a way to integrate a voting system into software lists?  maybe
Amazon.com style-- "x people found this software to be worth their
(time/money/trouble) investment".    ... it would probably only work if the
voting were simple and quick.

yes  no

Discussion Help