Subject:   reproducible results
Author: George Reese
Date: Mar 30 2003
"Math Forum has the capability to end that problem by
publishing results from many teachers around the country on
the same method over time. We can see trends and patterns
that way"

Alice, I agree with this sentiment. Not that the Math Forum can end the
controversy, but that there is real power in the ability to share ideas and
resources among teachers, and to look for patterns through sharing.

Action research over the network, facilitated by the Math Forum could be very
powerful.
-George

yes  no

Discussion Help