Subject:   RE: More on homeschooling
Author: Suzanne
Date: Mar 31 2003
Hi Gayla,

Yes, that's me! To update the story a little bit. Our older son graduated with a
major in mathematics with an emphasis in computer science in 2000 from
Occidental College. Now he works as the Systems Engineer for a company called
Moviso in Los Angeles, CA. Our younger son finished his AA at Crafton Hills
Community College and he is now in the Army.

In my opinion, homeschooling is not the answer for everyone but we thoroughly
enjoyed the experience and we are proud of what our sons have achieved.

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help