Subject:   Plans for Developers Area discussion
Author: gene
Date: Apr 20 2003
It's great to see developers showing up both here and in the Roundtable
Discussion. We do plan to encourage a batch of developer friends to come join in
when we're a little bit further along but we much appreciate folks coming in and
starting things on their own.

We'll pitch in more when we have the time and we'll also get going on our
ambitious plans as outlined in the Developers Area.

Thanks,

      Gene,    Math Forum

yes  no

Discussion Help