Subject:   Your bridge-building project
Author: Gayla (grc)
Date: Apr 20 2003
Hi jeuchler,

I thought of your bridge-building project this weekend while watching a
Discovery Channel program on Hong Kong's Sky City project.  It has just occurred
to me that they are not the same, Sky City is not a bridge, yet they are both
applications of engineering, and I cannot help but think of Sky City as a sort
of towering bridge.  I'll bet your students who have worked on the
bridge-building project will have acquired some real-world perspective and
appreciation for what will go into making Sky City.

Here is a url:

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/engineering/skycity/interactive/interactive.html

yes  no

Discussion Help