Subject:   Word of mouth
Author: Susan Socha
Date: May 5 2003
I agree that most classroom teachers are not active professionally.  Most are
good followers though, and as long as they have strong leadership, they can be
guided in the right direction.  I will be doing workshops in my district this
summer and fall, and will be sure that all participants visit the NCTM website,
and the Math Tools website.  I will probably ask them to particpate in one of
the discussions as part of the class.  You'll really get some outliers that way,
because two of the workshops are required!  I think that's the way you do it,
little by little.  Everyone needs to do their part!

yes  no

Discussion Help