Subject:   follow-up to Suzanne
Author: Gene
Date: May 6 2003
Another thing to keep in mind is that what we currently have on the Math Tools
site is an initial draft. We contacted people to work with us in order to figure
out what the site really ought to be. We didn't want to try to create a finished
product, present it, and then see if it fit everyone's needs. Instead the way we
have started Math Tools it is meant to be useful right away, but also be a foil
for design and development ideas for the real deal.

yes  no

Discussion Help