Subject:   Hear Hear
Author: Alice
Date: May 10 2003
Hi Dave,
I guess we are on the same page.
referring to your two questions:

1. With well scripted projects, and differentiated instruction, we, as teachers,
can get students who need remediation to care enough to learn what they don't
yet know. I have found when they care, any student can learn faster than they
did before.

2. As to your definition of "If a computer can do it its lower order":
People are teaching computers to think. Your definition may not stick around for
any length of time.

Also, computers play chess, beating most people often, with all possible moves
programmed into them. Is chess lower order thinking?

yes  no

Discussion Help