Subject:   (no subject)
Author: Jumping Teddy
Date: May 18 2003
I can only say, that we are not all top end teachers. Not to belittle myself or
give to much away, but I am only a student teacher who stumbled upon this site
in a quest for self knowledge and self perservation. By no means knowledgeable
in the mathematical department. Yet somehow drawn to the subject in a quest to
provide stimulating and enjoyable knowledge for my students.

yes  no

Discussion Help