Subject:   Research model
Author: jduffin
Date: Jun 5 2003
The research model that seems to be suggested here is using technology to
facilitate teachers (hopefully many teachers) utilizing a particular resource
and then contributing data on what their experiences were like using the
resource. It seems that the hopes are that since teachers would be the
contributers the data would be more immediately useful to teachers and that fact
that it is online makes it possible for large numbers to participate and
potentially increase generalizability.

If this model is to be utilized, we should ask: (a) What would we hope the
products would look like, (b) What would be the conditions that make this
possible and successful? (c) What would be the barriers to making this
happen?

yes  no

Discussion Help