Subject:   Authoring tool for mathlets
Author: John Olive
Date: Sep 5 2003
Joel,

You reference a mathematics text series in your links as CMP.  I think you are
referring to the UCSMP (University of Chicago School Mathematics Project)series.
"CMP" is used as an acronym for the Connected Mathematics Project developed by a
group at Michigan State and published by Prentice Hall.

None of the links for the topics in the text series worked for me.

yes  no

Discussion Help