Subject:   Changing the Situation
Author: Chuck
Date: Sep 10 2003
Thank you for your sensitivity to problems teachers encounter while trying to
incorporate technology into their classes.

For my own small contribution I have tried to present JavaSketchpad calculus
applets along with student activities, annotated scripts for those who wish to
modify the applet code, and technical notes on how the JavaSketchpad applets
were constructed (read "training").  You can see this at
http://www.mph.net/coelsner/calcapps

In the Forum's Tools I do not easily associate tools with their corresponding
activities.  Maybe I just haven't yet spent enough time getting used to the
system

Charles Oelsner
Syracuse, NY

yes  no