Subject:   Changing the situation
Author: Gene
Date: Sep 10 2003
Susan very correctly points out:
"Unfortunately, the applets that can be found on the web are often stand alone
with no training or support to go with them. There is no marketplace motivation
to change this situation and so everyone is on their own, and things are really
hit or miss. I know that some sites are trying to change this, including the
Math Forum and ExploreLearning.com, but at the moment, it's all done for the
common good by someone who donates their time, and has the kindness to
share."

Math Tools is trying to figure out how to reward folks who will give just a
little bit of time to help others. If enough people will do this we can build up
a base of support that can change the situation. Your suggestions are warmly
welcom!

yes  no

Discussion Help