Subject:   Need Help Programming a Math Idea?
Author: danap
Date: Nov 4 2010
Need some help with creating a program for a math idea
you have? I have been using Java to program several
application/applets over the years and could help you
realize a idea you have. I'm presently unemployed, and
if your idea is not too difficult then perhaps I could
do it for you. If your willing to have the idea programmed
on the open source concept and not in to big a hurry
then perhaps I will do it for free. Of course I would
also greatly appreciate any payment for work also done.

Dana M. Proctor
http://dandymadeproductions.com

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help