Subject:   Gayla's problem
Author: Gene
Date: Sep 26 2003
Hi Gayla,

I just double checked
http://www.univie.ac.at/future.media/moe/galerie/fun2/fun2.html #sincostan and it
was working fine for me. I've sometimes found that with Java applets some
browsers work better than others. In particular if you're having trouble with
Netscape try Explorer and vice versa. AND make sure you're using the most
current version--go to the brower site and see if the download version is
different from what you're doing.

Please let me know if after all that it still doesn't work and if it does, what
seems to be the cure!

  Gene

yes  no

Discussion Help