Subject:   Re: Family of curves
Author: Gene
Date: Nov 11 2003
Interesting post,  Paul. I agree that plotting data and then playing with the
tool could be quite valuable, but I wouldn't have time in my course, alas.

Do you think there should be 4 sliders? I've tried to deal with vertical
shifting early on, since it seems to be the simplest but we could always ask
developers to produce a 4 slider version.

yes  no

Discussion Help