Subject:   Math Formula Editor for Blog?
Author: DavidB
Date: Nov 25 2010
My blog seems to be evolving from a general interest random-thought blog into
a support blog for my math tools website. I am now in the [i]very[/i]
preliminary stages of looking into enhancing it: finding an editor that would
allow me to create and display sophisticated mathematical formulae on the blog.
Something like [url= http://www.latexeditor.org/ ]LaTeX[/url] or <a
href=" http://www.w3.org/Math/ ">MathML</a>.

That way, I could go through all the derivations of math formulae, proofs, etc.
before presenting the final conclusion, or a program that solves related
problems. Trying to code math equations in plain HTML is pretty onerous and the
results don't look very nice.

I have seen LaTeX used on regular websites and in forums, but I donít know if it
can be used within a blog.

I have a blog on Blogger and WordPress. It doesn't matter which one becomes the
main math blog. Can anyone in these forums suggest a Plug-in or Add-on for
either Blogger or WordPress that would allow me to present sophisticated math
equations? Or some other software that would do what I am considering?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

David

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help