Subject:   Re: math questions - Ask Dr. Math or T2T
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Date: Jan 3 2004
Hi Claudine,

The Math Forum has other resources that I think you might find very helpful to
help you with your questions.

I searched the Ask Dr. Math Archive and I found this page
that has information on transformations:

The index page for the Ask Dr. Math service is here:

   http://mathforum.org/dr.math/

and you can find browse, search, and/or ask a question
if you can't find what you're looking for in the archive.

I can also point you to these pages:

  The Four Types of Symmetry in the Plane
   http://mathforum.org/sum95/suzanne/symsusan.html

   Symmetry and Transformations
   http://www.k12.hi.us/~mathappl/im10sym.htm

that might give you some information.

Interestingly, if you use the Site Map on the left sidebar of Math Tools and
select the Geometry course, you'll see some resources cataloged under
"transformations" and also other topics that are related.

On Jan 02, 2004, claudine wrote:

I know you teach students about math and the different areas but what I quickly
want you to do is to please give me information on what is tranformation(on the
subject math)and four types of geometric tranformation.
Please do can you me that favour.

yes  no

Discussion Help