Subject:   My nephew and Research
Author: ihor
Date: Jan 28 2004
George,
I just realized I never got back to you about my nephew's progress in the
algebra that I was helping him with. Well after some glimmer he did have a
breakthrough. He dropped the course. In the meantime he's a discovered a love of
history and can't seem to get enough of it. Thank you, History Channel. I guess
that is how things work out sometimes.

I see the research conversation has slowed to a crawl. Any thoughts on
alternative ways for doing this type of forum?

Best wishes,
Ihor

yes  no

Discussion Help