Subject:   Re: Government Grants
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Date: Feb 3 2004
The U.S. Department of Education site has a section on "Grants and Contracts"
that might have some useful information for you:

     http://www.ed.gov/fund/

NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) has a page on their site with
information on awards and grants:

     http://nctm.org/about/grants.htm

ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) also posts information
on their site about awards/grant programs:

     http://iste.org/

I hope some of those resources are helpful.

Suzanne

On Jan 31, 2004, Big Al wrote:

I am interested in setting up a web design course where companies get there
sites developed or worked on by students as part of their courses for a reduced
rate. The students could recieve a discount on the courses because they would be
bringing in revenue, the school would get free advertising and local companies
discounted work.

Any ideas how I can squeeze some money out of the government to fund it?

yes  no

Discussion Help