Subject:   Numerical Integration
Author: Sione
Date: Feb 3 2004
>On Feb 03, 2004, vikhyat baxi wrote:

>New Topic
>With reference to two examples discuss the concept of
>integration and derivative for making software.

Could you please be more specific? I mean , you need to
describe your question a bit more detail to what
is it that you want about "Numerical Integration" ?
I can give you some hints or common algorithms that
are widely used for numerical integration, if you
clarify your question as to what you want to know
about "Numerical Integration".

Cheers,
Sione.

yes  no