Subject:   MS Word division symbol
Author: Beth Asbeck
Date: Mar 3 2004
I'm trying to come up with a way to create a division symbol (the line with the
dot on top & below).  I've checked with the Microsoft sites and they reference
an equation editor which I don't have available.  Any advice on how to do
this?

Also, I'd love to know an easy way to type in fractions with the numerator above
the denominator instead of like this:  7/8.  Any tips on that one?  I'm always
fighting with the alignment.

Thanks a million.

yes  no

Discussion Help