Subject:   RE: MS Word division symbol
Author: Susan
Date: Mar 4 2004
Beth,

What version of Word are you using?  I cannot imagine NOT having Equation Editor
to use.  Have you looked under the Insert Menu, (you may need to hold the mouse
over the arrow at the bottom of the drop-down menu).  Go to
Insert>Objects...then a screen comes up with a lot of choices.  One of the
choices is Microsoft Equation Editor (mine is 3.0).  This tool is quite simple
to use and is a wonderful for creating math problems.  I even write equations,
functions etc. to post of the web.  I am sure there is simpler way, but this
works :)

Good luck.

Susan

yes  no