Subject:   RE: Website Accessibility
Author: Suzy
Date: Mar 8 2004
Thank you, problem solving is exciting. I have a Toshiba 750 with windows mobile
2003. I downloaded Access Netfront 3.1 web browser for Pocket PC from Handango
($25.00) and am able to run the java applets on my device. However, I'm not able
to scale down the size so I have to scroll up/down and across. I found a free
application (Ewe-PocketPC-v130, but it was difficult to use.

yes  no

Discussion Help