Subject:   RE: Website Accessibility
Author: jpd
Date: Mar 8 2004
This has been of interest to me as well however I believe that both the Palm OS
and  the Pocket PCs are behind the curve when it comes to viewing these
files.
Notably, both devices lack support for Java (which is extensively used throught
the Math Tools).  However, Pocket PCs will support Flash (among other standards
but not Java).  I do not know about the Palms
However they (Palms) support the following

Compliant with Internet standards HTML 4.01, xHTML 1.0, cHTML, WML with
default proxy, SSL 3.0, HTTP 1.1, JavaScript 1.5, CSS 1.0, GIF, animated GIF,
JPEG, PNG, and Cookies.

yes  no

Discussion Help