Subject:   RE: Website Accessibility
Author: jpd
Date: Mar 9 2004
Excellent! I was unaware of any software that ran Java on the  Pocket PCs.
There is additional software that I have used in the past on an iPAQ to get the
screen to scale or  allow it to fit different resolutions or even change the
orientation to "landscape" vs "Portrait".  There are a number of tradeoffs
however.  Size being the most major.
This piece of software may benefit
http://www.nyditot.com/  (Virtual Display)
Thanx for the nod to check out Access Netfront it sounds great especially the
Java access.
I just did a quick search and some reading up on it. Looks cool.

yes  no

Discussion Help