Subject:   Looking For Math Typesetting Software
Author: Angela
Date: Apr 8 2004
Hi!  I'd like to publish an algebra book that I've written and would like an
easy to use math typesetting software.   I'm willing to purchase the software,
if it's easy.  lol

What I need is the ability to create basic algebraic functions, graphs and
geometric figures.

I've downloaded Miktex, but find that program difficult to use.   But, if anyone
has any tips on using Miktex, which is a later version of LaTex, I'd appreciate
it.

But, I'd prefer a basic math editor that would translate basic math typing into
nice looking equations and graphs.

Have a nice day,
Angela

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help