Subject:   RE: Looking For Math Typesetting Software
Author: Chuck
Date: Apr 8 2004
I am pleased with MS Word with MathType.  MathType adds a lot to the equation
editor built into Word; for example, the notation for lines and rays, and arcs
specified with three letters.  The new version of MathType generates excellent
web pages that can be viewed on Macs as well as PCs.

For graphics, I use both Geometer's Sketchpad and Mathematica.  Mathematica
giving me total control over the images but it has a learning curve.

Charles Oelsner
Syracuse NY

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help