Subject:   Algebrator?
Author: SchizoIV
Date: Apr 15 2004
Does anyone know is Algebrator is a real program? I've been to the web-site
but i've found two websites by the same company, offering the same one piece of
software for different prices, and under different names.. And after three hours
of searching, I have yet to find anyone that has ever used the program.

I just thought I should ask before I go spending money to get nothing.

Thanks in Advance!
Rob

yes  no

Discussion Help