Subject:   problems with spam
Author: Suzanne
Date: Apr 25 2004
Dear Roundtable,

We've been working on a solution to the problem with spam that started at the
end of last week. Spam is something that we can't completely prevent but please
realize that we'll do as much as we can to get it under control once it
begins.

We appreciate your patience and support! If you have any questions, please reply
to this message and we'll be happy to respond.

Sincerely,
Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help