Subject:   geometry
Author: jon
Date: May 20 2004
I remember rifling through the sites here a while ago and only finding some of
the Japanese sites on polygon and polygon angle relationships.  When I went back
home, I found a link that I had saved from before that I liked.  It might be
nice to have these on the mathtools site as well.  (at least I'm pretty sure
they're not on the site)  They offer a slightly different perspective than the
Japanese, and I think the questions they have are better worded.

-jon

http://regentsprep.org/Regents/math/poly/JavaIntAngles.htm

http://regentsprep.org/Regents/math/poly/JavaExtAngles.htm

http://regentsprep.org/Regents/math/poly/JavaRegular.htm