Subject:   O(n) Algorithm Finding Primes: JavaScript Programmable?
Author: Sonny
Date: May 28 2004
At http://members.fortunecity.com/jonhays/primenumalg.htm I show that the Sieve
of Erastothenes
can be interpreted as pointing to "the next prime". I'm a disabled WWII veteran,
living alone;
self-taught in Web stuff. I've derived some JavaScript programs from others
and put them ONLINE.
But I need HELP!!!! Am I correct about O(n)? Please look at this algorithm, and
see if you can
suggest a program. I'd give full credit. THANKS for any consideration.
haysjohnva@hotmail.com

yes  no

Discussion Help