Subject:   RE: Math formulas in pure HTML
Author: PiRSquared
Date: Jul 17 2004
Thanks for the resource.  This is a very useful tool and I have added it to my
favorites.  You are correct when you state the examples explain themselves.
There were some options which I had to experiment with in order to determine
what they did such as vertical alignment pull-down menu but it was fun to
learn some Italian.  I am very impressed with your work.  Thank you.

yes  no

Discussion Help