Subject:   RE: Traffic Jam Activity
Author: OklaMathman
Date: Aug 3 2004
An interesting activity in problem solving. I would try this in real time in my
classroom first and then later have them simulate it with the computer activity.

From previous dicussions I have read I can see that when teachers, especially
math teachers get together they gel together as a group quickly. I remember
doing an activity in one of the math forums workshops at NCTM in Phila. Each
group seemed to have its own identity and it was amazing how quickly we broke
down a problem and found a solution.
I wish you all a good time at Tool Fest.

yes  no

Discussion Help